Hi! I'm Larry Pendergrast, Lead Coordinator of Dentist Lifestyle. We're an organization of bloggers who are fascinated by the field of dentistry and the particulars of dentists' lifestyles. We are not dentists ourselves, we're more like fans of dentists and enthusiasts of dentistry.
Call For More Information!
- They want to enlist 1 million yoga fans for the worlds largest class
Sunset asanas turn into a dance party; kidney health gets an up-close look; an influential women’s group makes wellness a focus; and the world’s b [...]
- Why actor Josh Lucas will never let his son play tackle football
Actor Josh Lucas’ activism in social causes started young. He spent his early childhood traveling with his parents as they organized civil protests [...]
- This workout takes less than an hour, but youll feel it for days
In recent years, cross training has been practically monopolized by the popularity of its trademarked offspring, CrossFit. But now in Sherman Oaks t [...]
- Three workouts that promise spiritual fitness — and happiness
Happiness workshops, spiritual fitness workouts and socially uplifting yoga sessions: Here are several upcoming events that aim to help people live mo [...]
- Norovirus outbreak continues at Santa Monica schools
Nearly two months after a norovirus outbreak began during a class trip to Yosemite, students in Santa Monica are still falling sick with the stomach b [...]
- The Importance of Regular Pediatric Dental Visits for Your Child
- More Americans are Opting for Professional Tooth Whitening, Dentists Report Increase
- Is Your Smile Your Biggest Social and Career Asset?
- What Should You Look For When Choosing a Dentist
- Smile With Confidence After a Visit to a Cosmetic Dentist